All 15 art Reviews

Sophia Sophia

This is a beautiful piece. I especially love the hair, ears, and facial expression.

Saya Takagi Saya Takagi

I agree. This is alot better. The breasts are more rounded and the purple background does not take away from the vocal point of the piece.

Here, have one Here, have one

I like the scene. Wish there was a background to help set the mood.

Relationship Relationship

This is really cute. The expressions tell a story.
All this needs really is a background and a slight cleanup.

Chainsaw Lollipop Chainsaw Lollipop

Way to give justice to the commercial preview for the game. I like the minute details in the first panel.

Snail Snail

Theres' the episode of Spongebog you'll ever see. I like where you're going with this.
The lines for the stomach go through the slime. My suggestion is to suggest the stomach through shading rather than the lines. I would also recommend a background.

Mabelma responds:

Alright on it, thanks fo leave a comment. I would love to add a background but personally I don't feel competent enough to add one without fucking up the whole image, but I thank you for your comment and I assure you that if some day I get good enough at background I'll go back and add one to this piece.

Meanwhile at the Lions Den! Meanwhile at the Lions Den!

I love how you picked the more dramatic poses for this. The poses tell many stories from revenge to suprise attack. The only thing I can ask for improvement would be to exaggerate the scene by a closer angle.

Page Five Page Five

A very compelling story. I didn't have to read your first 4 to figure out where I am. Nice composition.

Billosopher responds:

All credit to the Protomen. Thanks.

Moonbathing Gem Lizard Moonbathing Gem Lizard

All this piece needs is a background. I do love the shading technique and the textures.

Dirty Dirty Things Dirty Dirty Things

I can relate to this. I was drawing a hentai when my parents walked in without knocking. Luckily, I wasn't caught....I think...